Introducing the CP Teens UK Virtual Award Ceremony 2020! 🎉🏆
CP Teens UK will be recognising some exceptional youngsters & people at an online awards ceremony taking place on Saturday 1st August 2020 from 7pm.
- UPCOMING DISABILITY BLOGGER OF THE YEAR
- OUTSTANDING ACHIEVEMENT
- THE 'MAKING A DIFFERENCE' AWARD
- THE CP TEENS UK ROLE MODEL AWARD
- THE 'LITTLE HERO' AWARD
- PROFESSIONAL OF THE YEAR
- TRIUMPH OVER ADVERSITY AWARD
- SIBLING OF THE YEAR
- CP PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR
- THE ANDREW LONGDEN 'HERO OF DISABILITY SPORT' AWARD
Full information/criteria for categories & nomination form: https://forms.gle/nqNDN19EMDsfP4sC8
The award ceremony will be available for everyone to watch live, but all nominators and nominees will receive a special invite with a link. All nominees/winners will also receive a copy of the ceremony afterwards. All nominees receive a certificate and all winners receive an engraved trophy.
DEADLINE TO NOMINATE: Monday 13th July 2020, 11:59 GMT